Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am so excited for this heart challenge and so grateful to be one of the lucky chosen Urban South Region employees. I will not take this for granted. I will have a harder time than most, as I just partially tore my left achilles; so I won't be able to exercise as hard core as I would like. However, I do think I will develop some massive biceps by the time I'm done!



I look forward to taking the nutrition classes each week and to working with my physical trainer. I'm so thankful to all of the 100 Day Heart Challenge organizers for allowing me to compete with my "handicap" because I will need this program now more than ever.



Please check my blog frequently for updates on my progress. I'm really going to need your encouragement, since I'm feeling physically down trodden. Plus, I really, really, really, really want to kick Rob Daniels butt in the competition.



-Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Go Cheryl. You are awesome. I will NOT offer you chocolate in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl....you know that we are pulling for you from the mitten state. You are so independent and determined that you will destroy Rob Daniels!!! GO FOR IT!!

    Love ya,

    Steve, Carrie, Jake, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the support from the mitten state. Todd, thanks for not bringing by chocolate...it helps because you know my weakness.

    For the record, Rob and I are cool with each other...I just want to beat him. I really appreciate him coming up to my office almost daily to check on me and to let me know how he's doing. Makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, where are you? There have not been any posts from you and I haven't seen you around for awhile. What's up??

    ReplyDelete