Monday, June 21, 2010

Week One Results

I'm totally pumped. I've lost 6 lbs since Tuesday, June 15. I'm sure it's water weight, but I dont' care. I'm loving the works in the Wellness Center. I didn't think I'd be able to get a good workout with one leg, but man I was wrong.

I'm enjoying NOT counting calories. I've followed the ideaology of I need a certain number of servings of Carbs, Proteins, & Fats. I feel better about that. I feel like I can eat everything, but within reason vs. the old mindset of no diet soda, no sugar, no fat ever.

5 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME Cheryl!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming is great exercise, easy on the joints and you don't feel like you're sweating! Go Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Swimming was just a suggestion if your ankle is hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I totally agree with you on the diet that we are on. We just need to remember, "within moderation." I love it.

    ReplyDelete